Survey Client Representative
Survey client representative required!
For a major Northwest European HVDC interconnector project.
Role: to act as the Employer Representative offshore for survey work scopes, including UXO, Geophysical and environmental survey operations.
What will you do?
- Monitor survey operations to ensure procedural compliance and identify areas of concern.
- Ensure quality standards are acceptable in line with survey procedures and best industry practice.
- Report to the Employer’s Offshore Representative onshore.
- Promote a positive safety culture and take an active role in HSE matters.
Who are you?
- An offshore hydrographic surveyor at senior level who has acted as party chief or client representative.
- An individual who has previous experience working alongside EPCI contactors and has awareness of the communication challenges when working with contractors and sub-contractors.
What's so special about this opportunity?
- Become part of our success story: many of the industry's top end project owners entrust us with their ambitious projects.
- Enjoy our culture characterised by commitment, trust, appreciation, growth, continuous learning and FUN! - only this enables the excellent results we achieve.
Sounds interesting? Go ahead and click apply!
- Candidate must have the right to work in both UK & EU
- Offshore hydrographic surveyor qualification (University or RN Hydrographic school or equivalent)
- Full offshore survival and medical certifications
- MS Office proficient user
- Experience of QA/QC (vessels/onshore)
- HSE training or qualification and strong foundation in NW European HSE standards