As our HDD Expert, you will play a crucial role in contributing to the world's largest and most forward-looking renewable technology projects. With your deep expertise in Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and cable/pipeline installation, you will actively shape our future by driving innovation and delivering excellence in your role. Our work is not just a job, but a matter of heart, where we embrace an innovative mindset to bring about positive change.
What will you do?
- Provide expert HDD advice throughout all phases of renewable technology projects for our clients, from planning and design to implementation and operation.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of HDD techniques, equipment, and best practices to ensure safe and efficient installations, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing project success.
- Know the latest and the greatest of industry advancements, emerging technologies, and best practices in HDD, continuously enhancing our Primo services provided to clients.
- Collaborate with clients, project teams, and stakeholders to optimize HDD designs, ensuring cost-effective and efficient project execution.
- Conduct thorough site assessments, feasibility studies, and risk assessments to assess geological conditions, identify potential challenges, and propose effective solutions.
Who are you?
- You are an HDD Expert with 8-12 years of experience in the cable/pipeline installation sector, including relevant HDD/landfall and substantial field/offshore experience.
- With a strong desire to continuously grow and become an expert in the field, you possess an academic level of education that serves as a solid foundation for technical excellence.
- Your excellent reporting, communication, and political skills allow you to effectively convey complex technical information and build positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working independently, you are ready to assist clients in overcoming HDD-related challenges, providing valuable insights and solutions.
What's so special about this opportunity?
- Become part of our success story: many of the industry's top end project owners entrust us with their ambitious projects.
- You can work from everywhere! Be embedded in our expert organisation with offices in The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Germany.
- Enjoy our culture characterised by commitment, trust, appreciation, growth, continuous learning and FUN! - only this enables the excellent results we achieve.
Sounds interesting? Go ahead and click apply!
Who are we?
Our way of working is to serve our clients – they are at the heart of everything we do – in the best possible way. With a track record of 280+ projects the work we deliver is rooted in deep industry knowledge.
Professional excellence paired with a trustful relationship is the soul of successful project delivery. Being independent allows us to not shy away from 'playing the devil's advocate' if necessary for the project success.
The fun and joy of working together with our clients and within our company matters to us. We champion the team, invest in doing things together and share the workload. At Primo we create an enjoyable business environment, where people can grow, learn and work on nice projects and with great clients. An environment where you can contribute independently to the largest green offshore projects in the world, leveraging knowledge and skills.