Senior technical advisor
As our Senior Technical Advisor you contribute to the world's largest and most forward-looking renewable technology projects. Our work is a matter of heart to us, with an innovative mindset we drive change and shape our future actively. As a passionate and experienced professional, you will play a crucial role in shaping a sustainable future while leveraging your expertise in the cable installation sector, particularly offshore. Your ultimate goal will be to advice our clients about their challenges and deliver comprehensive solutions, resulting in the creation of reports and presentations that provide valuable insights and guidance.
What will you do?
- Provide top notch technical advice and guidance on our projects, helping our clients forward.
- Utilize your years of relevant experience, specifically in offshore projects, to drive innovation and optimize project outcomes.
- Apply your academic engineering background to analyse complex problems and develop effective solutions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, both remotely and at client offices, to ensure seamless project execution.
Who are you?
- A passionate professional dedicated to contributing to a sustainable future.
- Possessing a strong track record with 7+ years of relevant experience in the cable/pipeline installation sector, especially offshore.
- Holding an academic engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to approach problems from multiple angles.
- Combining a hands-on attitude with a deep understanding of technical challenges.
- Proactive in nature, with the ability to take initiative and drive results.
- Possessing excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
What's so special about this opportunity?
- Become part of our success story: many of the industry's top end project owners entrust us with their ambitious projects.
- You can work from everywhere! Be embedded in our expert organisation with offices in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark.
- Enjoy our culture characterised by commitment, trust, appreciation, growth, continuous learning and FUN! - only this enables the excellent results we achieve.
Sounds interesting? Go ahead and click apply!
Who are we?
Our way of working is to serve our clients – they are at the heart of everything we do – in the best possible way. With a track record of 280+ projects the work we deliver is rooted in deep industry knowledge.
Professional excellence paired with a trustful relationship is the soul of successful project delivery. Being independent allows us to not shy away from 'playing the devil's advocate' if necessary for the project success.
The fun and joy of working together with our clients and within our company matters to us. We champion the team, invest in doing things together and share the workload. At Primo we create an enjoyable business environment, where people can grow, learn and work on nice projects and with great clients. An environment where you can contribute independently to the largest green offshore projects in the world, leveraging knowledge and skills.